The dry mix
- 1 1/3 cup of coconut/cashew flour or regular
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of oats
- GHEE optional
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of cacao nibs, almonds if you like.
The wet mix
- 2 big bananas or 4 medium
- 1/3 cup of milk of your choice. I suggest almond or coconut
- 1 drop of vanilla stevia
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp coconut oil
Preheat 350 degrees for 1.5 hours.
Lightly spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil or GHEE and set aside.
Now, in a large bowl, mash the banana until it is almost smooth and add the wet ingredients (milk, ground flax, melted coconut oil, honey,) into the banana until combined.
Mix all the dry ingredients (sugar, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour) into the wet mixture until everything is even and you don’t see flour patches at the bottom of the bowl.
Place the mix dough into the loaf pan and spread out evenly. Here you can add some almonds or cacao nibs if you want.
Bake for 45 -50 mins
Place the loaf pan on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before turning out.
Slice and enjoy!